POD#3 * After Eleventh * POD#3 * After Eleventh *

very good

graphics where good, you found perfect timing,

Style: Flawless

everything was good apart from sound was odd in places, turn up volume of voises,

Apart from that flawless 10/10 you will win a newgrounds award for this

Santa comaday Santa comaday

hmm, good idea, badly done

actually i agree with the last guy, it was bad, but it had a great storyline thats the only reason why it got in (it had style and could of been quite funny with more work), work harder at the idea and ditch the stickmen idea and actually make graphic...

Congrats in getting in, you where extremely lucky though

El-Jameo responds:

yeah it could of been better, but the next one im hoping has voilence in and a ferrit animation will soon be coming out

Awesome N00bday Flash Awesome N00bday Flash

wow

lol a funny flash, its uneak and may be on my favorates when its got throw good job it surprised me

DrunkAlien responds:

Thanks for fav! :)

Halo PC Quiz Halo PC Quiz

a quiz for real fans

even i had to think and remember about the last question on the highest difficulty

I'm pleased you put questions about the halo books in your quiz, only 100% hardcore fans could complete with quiz without failing once....

Blood-Fury responds:

Im happy Hell made the questions on level hard so hard, i was shure of it SOME people would have loved to answer to those ones! 100% thanks for the review madrick!

TheDeathOfHell: Hmmm.... Is madrick1 using Wikipedia? hmmmmmm..... ;). Dude. I failed once. I made the quiz! So you failed once? I see. How does that make you feel. Whoops. Times up with the therapist. that'll be $100 schedule your next appointment soon!

Blood-Fury: Me Belgium not understand all <:(. lol thanks for the revies again!

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

inlike the other 4 second games, these games are to complicated, and instuctions are not clear i beat the boss on the four second frenzy but couldnt last 30 seconds here, make it clearer, i like the idea of using the mouse though, its a good start

Scribble! Scribble!

lvl 5 yer

well i got lvl 2 at first then i got lvl 5 when i aimed for speed its a good game like it